Duquesa Village apartmentDuquesa Village
About this listing
Duquesa Village Apartment – 2 Bed/2 Bath apartment in Duquesa Village with panoramic sea views
Unspoiled Costa Del Sol Location: This freshly remodeled, spacious 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment serves up gorgeous panoramic sea views to delight in warm southern Spain evenings; yet is only few minutes from the buzzing Duquesa Port with its restaurants, bars, shops, and beach life on the Mediterranean. All this, plus shared use of community pools, lovely gardens make for an ideal holiday location.
Your hosts are committed to providing a welcoming and comfortable environment for your stay. The apartment is on a 3rd floor, accessible via lift (elevator) and/or stairs, with wide hallways. The updated interior has marble floors, hot and cold air conditioning (A/C) system throughout the interior, wireless Internet (WIFI) is available throughout the property.
Private terrace/balcony is furnished with a coffee table & chairs, high-stand wooden table and high chairs giving you an opportunity to enjoy spectacular sea views. This space is versatile – ideal for a cool pre-dinner drink, or romantic dinners with a little star-gazing before calling it a night.
The other small balcony is uncovered and faces the pool and garden area.
Beach towels are provided for your convenience while enjoying the outdoor pool and its sun loungers or large grassy area.
The stylish lounge is bright, airy, and well furnished with a modern comfortable sofa, 2 armchairs, TV and dining table and chairs. The lounge offers direct access to the terrace and its beautiful sea views.
The light and bright kitchen is fully outfitted for guests who wish to cook anything from simple breakfasts to large meals. The kitchen has access to the small terrace facing the pool and gardens. Comes with:
- appliances (stove/oven, dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, microwave) counters, washing machine, electric kettle, cafeteria (coffee press)
- tableware for 6+ (glassware, utensils, plates, mugs etc)
- serving utensils / platters / chef knives
Bedrooms: The apartment sleeps up to 4 guests
Bedroom 1: En-suite bedroom with double bed (150×200), lots of storage with a large built-in wardrobe and an en-suite bathroom with a bathtub; along with direct access to the terrace with gorgeous views.
Bedroom 2: provides twin beds (2 beds- 90×200), a large built-in wardrobe,
Shared Bathroom: The access to a shared bathroom with shower and toilet is from the hallway next to the kitchen.
Others: And ironing board, iron, and hairdryer, along with clothes drying rack are provided for your convenience.
Parking: The apartment has its own secured underground parking spot.
Access: The apartment is in a colony off the main A7 beach road, which connects you to Malaga, or Gibraltar, airports, and all the wonderful sights and experiences in between.
Surrounding area and things to do: Duquesa, as it is known locally, is distinguished in that the area retains a vast amount of unspoiled natural scenery and authentic local character – while sharing the fantastic climate of the rest of the Costa del Sol. Duquesa port has a wonderful authentic Spanish sea village feel and seems like a thousand miles away from the throng of the holiday resorts. It is relatively quiet during most of the year. The restaurants come alive in July and August.
- In about 30 minutes downhill walk you can be enjoying the fun of Duquesa port and its surrounding beaches. The apartment’s panoramic views come from its hilltop location – Taxis are easily accessible at the Duquesa port, making it easy to treat yourself to a short taxi ride back home up the hill at the end of your night.
- Beyond the Duquesa port, still more nightlife and shopping await you in Marbella and Puerto Bañus (30 min one direction), and Sotogrande Port (10 mins) or Gibraltar (30 mins) in the other direction.
- You are centrally situated to a wide choice of beaches, diving, and snorkeling, as well as the forested mountain terrain featuring winding roads and hiking trails leading to the panoramic vistas of the Sierras Bermejas National Park (50 min). Rising virtually from the beaches, in the mountains the famed white villages of Manilva, Casares, and Gaucin are all within 60 minutes’ drive.
- In addition to the Duquesa Golf Club, further golfing challenges are close at hand: Alcaidesa Links course overlooking the Rock of Gibraltar as well as the newer Heathland course; Valderrama, host of the Ryder Cup and World Championship, is only ten minutes from La Duquesa; Sotogrande and La Reserva are nearby. As if this is not enough, there are another 40-odd courses within an hour’s drive.
Truly a diverse assortment of experiences – inclusive of many interests- awaits guests at this special sunshine holiday destination.
Want to hear more about the Duquesa Village Apartment? Please contact us
- ID: 4252
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Apartment
- Nightly: €127
- Security deposit: €500
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: €150 Per Stay
- Minimum number of days: 7
Custom Period Prices
|Start date||End date||Nightly||Weekends||Additional guests|
- Air Conditioning
- Community Pool
- Free Parking
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Sort By:
Hosted by Maya Kandrova
- Profile Status
- Host rating