Legal Advice from Welex
Specialised Lawyers, Legal & Tax experts
Do you need advice from a Spanish lawyer that speaks your own language? Welex ‘s English-speaking lawyers assist you to solve all your Spanish legal issues. “Welex” provide legal, labour, tax and accounting advice, in order to offer legal security to their clients, from experience and professionalism.
- Reduction of Taxes in Andalusia, Spain | WELEX May 4, 2021Since last year the world pandemic of COVID-19 was declared, in the Autonomous Community of Andalusia different measures have been adopted in order to mitigate the negative effects that it is causing in our territory. For that reason, from Welex, lawyers and accountants in Marbella, we wish to highlight the last reduction of taxes in […]
- Definitive guide for Inheritance Tax in Andalusia | WELEX April 28, 2021Although our law firm in Marbella does not wish to give our readers false expectations, we pretend to solve in the below mentioned text doubts that Inheritance Tax in Andalusia may entail. However, its a pleasure to explain in the following lines a general summary when it comes to Inheritance Tax in the Autonomous Community […]
- Holiday periods with minor children after a divorce in Spain | WELEX April 20, 2021By Welex, family lawyers specialized in holiday periods with minor children after a divorce in Spain. If you wish to enjoy holidays periods with minor children after a divorce in Spain, you must plan in advance the vacation time that each of the parents will spend with them. Since, from the breakup, that time should […]
- Increase in Wealth Tax in Spain March 22, 2021Our law firm and economists in Marbella wants to inform you not only about the increase in the Wealth Tax in Spain but also about the reestablishment of the indefinite nature of this tax. According to Law 11/2020, on General State Budgets for 2021, the scale of the Wealth Tax in Spain increase. It is […]
- Beckham Law in Spain: change of tax scale applicable from January 2021 | WELEX March 8, 2021Welex, your office of efficient accountants in Spain, informs you about the changes in the tax regime for workers displaced in Spanish territory, that is, the tax regime known as the Beckham law in Spain. Scales applicable to workers posted to Spanish territory (Beckham Law in Spain) The tax regime, well known as the […]
- Types of Child Custody in Spain | WELEX February 23, 2021During the divorce process of a couple with children, what is expected of the breakup is that it is the least harmful to minors. In child custody after a divorce, the welfare of children should always prevail. Therefore, from our law firm on the Costa del Sol, we show you the different types of child […]
- The preventive mandate in Spain | WELEX February 17, 2021By Welex, your lawyer specialized in real estate law in Spain has the pleasure of writing a few lines about preventive mandate in Spain. The Power of Attorney or preventive mandate in Spain, although it does not have an adequate development in the Spain’s legal system, the doctrine includes a type of power of attorney […]
- Happy Valentine’s Day | WELEX February 11, 2021Valentine's Day is around the corner and from Welex, we wish to celebrate any type of love. We invite you to discover our last Valentine's video. 🤝 WELEX | LAWYERS & ACCOUNTANTS The post Happy Valentine’s Day | WELEX appeared first on Welex.
- Tax rates on savings in Spain increase since 2021 | WELEX February 4, 2021By Welex, your tax advisor in Marbella reports on the greater hardening of the highest income corresponding to savings in Spain (dividends, interests, capital gains) and the recovery of the wealth tax that becomes indefinite. How will the taxable base of savings in Spain (dividends, interest and capital gains) be taxed from 2021? Well, […]
- What expenses do I have when buying a second home in Spain? | WELEX January 28, 2021The purchase and sale of a second transmission property in Spain, that is to say, where the seller is a private individual or the property has already been inhabited, is subject to the Property Transfer Tax in Spain. This tax varies depending on the autonomous community where the property is located. For that reason, […]