Legal Advice from Welex
Specialised Lawyers, Legal & Tax experts
Do you need advice from a Spanish lawyer that speaks your own language? Welex ‘s English-speaking lawyers assist you to solve all your Spanish legal issues. “Welex” provide legal, labour, tax and accounting advice, in order to offer legal security to their clients, from experience and professionalism.
- Types of Child Custody in Spain | WELEX February 23, 2021During the divorce process of a couple with children, what is expected of the breakup is that it is the least harmful to minors. In child custody after a divorce, the welfare of children should always prevail. Therefore, from our law firm on the Costa del Sol, we show you the different types of child […]
- The preventive mandate in Spain | WELEX February 17, 2021By Welex, your lawyer specialized in real estate law in Spain has the pleasure of writing a few lines about preventive mandate in Spain. The Power of Attorney or preventive mandate in Spain, although it does not have an adequate development in the Spain’s legal system, the doctrine includes a type of power of attorney […]
- Happy Valentine’s Day | WELEX February 11, 2021Valentine's Day is around the corner and from Welex, we wish to celebrate any type of love. We invite you to discover our last Valentine's video. 🤝 WELEX | LAWYERS & ACCOUNTANTS The post Happy Valentine’s Day | WELEX appeared first on Welex.
- Tax rates on savings in Spain increase since 2021 | WELEX February 4, 2021By Welex, your tax advisor in Marbella reports on the greater hardening of the highest income corresponding to savings in Spain (dividends, interests, capital gains) and the recovery of the wealth tax that becomes indefinite. How will the taxable base of savings in Spain (dividends, interest and capital gains) be taxed from 2021? Well, […]
- What expenses do I have when buying a second home in Spain? | WELEX January 28, 2021The purchase and sale of a second transmission property in Spain, that is to say, where the seller is a private individual or the property has already been inhabited, is subject to the Property Transfer Tax in Spain. This tax varies depending on the autonomous community where the property is located. For that reason, […]
- The closure of the accountancy books of a company in Spain | WELEX January 19, 2021By WeLex, your efficient accountant in Marbella. After the start of a new year, it is normal to wipe the sheets clean, but in accounting, this is not possible. Although the accounting year ends – as a general rule, on December 31 – in Spain it is not until July, with the filing of the […]
- Tips about property conveyancing in Spain January 15, 2021The first step in property conveyancing in Spain is finding a Property. It is imperative to get to know the area before you choose a property. You should visit a number of different locations in order to make an educated decision. Additional research into similar properties in various areas will give you different perspectives of […]
- Compensatory Pension in Spain | WELEX January 7, 2021From Welex, law firm in Marbella, our lawyers specialized in family law in Spain will clarify all your questions related to the compensatory pension in Spain. When it comes to discussing a divorce process, there is a tendency to confuse alimony with compensatory pension in Spain, although they are different. The first relates to children […]
- Merry Christmas 2020 | WELEX December 16, 2020Christmas is around the corner and from Welex, we wish to share our Christmas video in order to wish you a beautiful time and remind you that now more than ever, we are with you. Merry Christmas from Welex, Lawyers & Accountants! WELEX | LAWYERS AND ACCOUNTANTS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE_onFh_2Kc Now more than ever This year [...] […]
- Divorce in Spain with minor children. Single-Parent Custody and Visitation Regime | WELEX December 9, 2020When a couple with younger children decides to start a divorce in Spain, the coexistence of a life in common is broken. In addition, there is a great dilemma about how to deal with this new life without harming children who need to be protected as much as possible. Each family is different and […]