Duquesa Dreams – 2 Bed/2 Bath apartment in Duquesa with panoramic golf course and mountain views
Unspoiled Costa Del Sol Location: This freshly remodeled, spacious 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment serves up gorgeous panoramic mountain views to delight in warm southern Spain evenings; yet is only a short walk from the buzzing Duquesa Port with its restaurants, bars, shops, and beach life on the Mediterranean. All this, plus shared use of a community pool, lovely gardens make for an ideal holiday location.
Your hosts are committed to providing a welcoming and comfortable environment
for your stay. The apartment is on a single floor, accessible via lift (elevator) and/or stairs, with wide hallways. The updated interior has marble floors throughout with overhead fans in all living spaces – plus a brand new hot and cold air conditioning (A/C) system throughout the interior- allowing you to personalize the interior environment for your comfort. Wireless Internet (WIFI) is available throughout the property. All windows include blackout blinds.
Two private terraces make up 600+sf of private exterior living space including an extra-large fully covered terrace with spectacular views of the Duquesa golf valley and the Sierra Bermeja Mountains. This space is versatile – ideal for “al fresco” dining, a cool pre-dinner drink, or romantic dinners with a little star-gazing before calling it a night. Well thought out and designed for year round use, it is beautifully and comfortably equipped – featuring a rattan glass topped dining table (seats 6), and deeply cushioned rattan lounging furniture. The smaller terrace is uncovered and faces the pool and garden area – a perfect spot for morning coffee or private sun bathing. Beach towels, a portable cooler and acrylic glassware are provided for your convenience while enjoying the outdoor pool and its sun loungers or large grassy area.
The stylish lounge is bright, airy, and well furnished with a large comfortable sleeper sofa that can be converted to a 150×120 bed. It has a 55” flat screen internet-enabled TV with access to a variety of international channels (English, Spanish and German language). The lounge offers direct access to the large terrace and its beautiful mountain views.
The light and bright kitchen is fully outfitted for guests who wish to cook anything from simple breakfasts to large meals. The kitchen has access to the small terrace facing the pool and gardens. Comes with:
– Siemens appliances (stove/oven, dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, eye level microwave) granite counters, washing machine, electric kettle, Nespresso machine, drip coffee maker and filters, blender
-tableware for 6+ (glassware, utensils, plates, mugs etc)
-plenty of pots/pans/cookware including cookie sheets, pizza pans
-serving utensils / platters / chef knives
-pantry stocked with basics -olive oil, salt, pepper, hot sauce, spices, aluminum foil, washing detergent(s), plenty of paper towels, sponges, wipes, and various other kitchen necessities.
Bedrooms: The apartment sleeps up to 6 guests with maximum flexibility based on your needs- couples, families with children or groups of friends.
Bedroom 1: maximum flexibility, with a bed that can be configured as two singles (90×120), or connected as a king-size bed with a cushioned topper (180×120). It has lots of storage with a large built-in wardrobe and a newly remodeled en-suite bathroom with a bathtub and shower; along with direct access to the large terrace with gorgeous views.
Bedroom 2: provides a double bed (150×120), a large built-in wardrobe, and shared access to a newly remodeled bathroom with shower; and direct access to the smaller east-facing terrace overlooking the pool and gardens.
A variety of bedding options are available to customize your ultimate comfort level (hypoallergenic pillows, Egyptian cotton sheets, lightweight cotton blankets,100 % cotton duvet, plenty of bath towels). And ironing board, iron, and hairdryer, along with clothes drying racks are provided for your convenience.
Parking: The apartment has its own secured underground parking spot.
Access: The apartment is in a colony off the main A7 beach road, which connects you to Malaga, or Gibraltar, airports, and all the wonderful sights and experiences in between.
Surrounding area and things to do: Duquesa, as it is known locally, is distinguished in that the area retains a vast amount of unspoiled natural scenery and authentic local character – while sharing the fantastic climate of the rest of the Costa del Sol. Duquesa port has a wonderful authentic Spanish sea village feel and seems like a thousand miles away from the throng of the holiday resorts. It is relatively quiet during most of the year. The restaurants come alive in July and August.
- In less than a 20 minute downhill walk you can be enjoying the fun of Duquesa port and its surrounding beaches. The apartment’s panoramic views come from its hilltop location – Taxis are easily accessible at the Duquesa port, making it easy to treat yourself to a short taxi ride back home up the hill at the end of your night.
- Beyond the Duquesa port, still more nightlife and shopping await you in Marbella and Puerto Bañus (30 min one direction), and Sotogrande Port (10 mins) or Gibraltar (30 mins) in the other direction.
- You are centrally situated to a wide choice of beaches, diving, and snorkeling, as well as the forested mountain terrain featuring winding roads and hiking trails leading to the panoramic vistas of the Sierras Bermejas National Park (50 min). Rising virtually from the beaches, in the mountains the famed white villages of Manilva, Casares, and Gaucin are all within 60 minutes’ drive.
- In addition to the Duquesa Golf Club, further golfing challenges are close at hand: Alcaidesa Links course overlooking the Rock of Gibraltar as well as the newer Heathland course; Valderrama, host of the Ryder Cup and World Championship, is only ten minutes from La Duquesa; Sotogrande and La Reserva are nearby. As if this is not enough, there are another 40-odd courses within an hour’s drive.
Truly a diverse assortment of experiences – inclusive of many interests- awaits guests at this special sunshine holiday destination.
Need refurbishment or renovation of your property? Contact us now